Skip To Content

1120 Legacy Pointe Drive

Springfield, IL 62704
  • $6,370,000
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 22 Days
  • ID#: CA1028867
$6,370,000
  • 0
    BEDS
  • 2.53
    ACRES
  • 0
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
Neighborhood:
Type:
Commercial
County:
Area:

School Ratings & Info

Description

Great Investment property! 100% leased mixed use retail center with 70% leased to Class A medical group recently extended through 2/28. Remaining 30% leased to successful restaurant signed through 7/27. Great location in Legacy Pointe Development. Property located next to Scheels retail store and 200 feet from the new 70 Acre Scheels Sports Park at Legacy Pointe opening in Summer of 2025. Property Priced ar 6% Cap Rate. Please see attachment for more information.

Monthly Payment Calculator



© 2024 RMLS Alliance, LLC. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Kathy Garst Sales Team | The Real Estate Group. Data last updated: 2024-05-21T23:45:15.743.
www.kathygarst.com/homes/150013956
Print Image

1120 Legacy Pointe Drive Springfield, IL 62704

  • Price: $6,370,000
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 22 Days
  • ID#: CA1028867
0
Beds
0
Baths
0
½ Baths
2.53
Acres
Neighborhood:
Springfield
County:
Sangamon
Area:
Springfield
Property Description
Great Investment property! 100% leased mixed use retail center with 70% leased to Class A medical group recently extended through 2/28. Remaining 30% leased to successful restaurant signed through 7/27. Great location in Legacy Pointe Development. Property located next to Scheels retail store and 200 feet from the new 70 Acre Scheels Sports Park at Legacy Pointe opening in Summer of 2025. Property Priced ar 6% Cap Rate. Please see attachment for more information.
Exterior Features

Construction Materials BlockBrickConcreteFrame Roof Membrane

Interior Features

Building Area Total 21350 Cooling Central AirIndividual Units Flooring CarpetConcreteTile/Vinyl Heating Forced Air

Property Features

Agent Owned No Frontage Type City StreetCorner Lot Irregular Lot YN Yes Lease Type Net Levels One Possible Use Freestanding BuildingMedicalOfficeOtherRestaurant Sewer Public Sewer Tax Annual Amount 38850 Tax Legal Description L 37 LEGACY POINTE TOWN CENTER PHASE 3 (110233 SQ FT) 17-15-5 Tax Year 2024 Type Commercial Water Source City Water/Connected

Listing provided courtesy of Bill Marriott of The Real Estate Group, Inc.: Offc: 217-787-7000.
© 2024 RMLS Alliance, LLC. All Rights Reserved.


© 2024 RMLS Alliance, LLC. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Kathy Garst Sales Team | The Real Estate Group. Data last updated: 2024-05-21T23:45:15.743.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/peoria/1280_boomver_1_CA1028867-1.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/peoria/1280_boomver_1_CA1028867-1.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/peoria/1280_boomver_1_CA1028867-1.jpg
Logo
Kathy Garst Sales Team | The Real Estate Group
3701 W. Wabash Ave
Springfield IL, 62711